Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby! Hiring a newborn photographer can be a great way to document this special time and capture memories that you can treasure for years to come. Here Maria Photography. Hampshire wedding and portrait photographer, explain the few reasons why it's best to hire a newborn photographer in the first two weeks of your baby's life:
Newborns are most photogenic during their first two weeks.
During this time, babies are still very sleepy and can be easily posed into a variety of adorable positions. As they get older, they become more alert and may not be as cooperative during a photoshoot.
The first two weeks are a time of rapid change.
Newborns change so much in their first few weeks of life, and a professional photographer will be able to capture all of these adorable details. From their tiny fingers and toes to their soft, downy hair and delicate features, a newborn photographer will be able to document all of these special moments.
It's easier to schedule a photo shoot in the first two weeks.
The first few weeks of a baby's life can be unpredictable and it can be challenging to schedule a photo shoot around feedings, diaper changes, and other newborn care tasks. Scheduling a photo shoot during the first two weeks will make it easier to find a time that works for both you and the photographer.
Maria Photographer offers flexible times and dates for you to book in the conform of your living room, check her availability for a Newborn photo shoot!
It's a chance to relax and enjoy the moment.
Having a newborn photographer come to your home will allow you to sit back and relax while someone else captures all of the special moments. You can focus on bonding with your new baby and enjoy this special time without having to worry about taking photos yourself.
It is certainly possible to do a newborn photoshoot after the first two weeks of a baby's life. While the first two weeks are often considered the optimal time for newborn photography due to the sleepiness and flexibility of the baby, it is still possible to capture beautiful and meaningful photographs of your newborn at any age.
Here are a few tips for doing a newborn photo shoot after the first two weeks:
- Choose a photographer who is experienced with older newborns. Look for a photographer who has experience working with older newborns and is comfortable with the challenges that come with photographing a more alert and awake baby.
- Be prepared to be flexible. Older newborns are more alert and may not be as cooperative as very young newborns. It's important to be prepared to go with the flow and be flexible during the photo shoot.
- Consider incorporating props and accessories. Using props and accessories, such as blankets, baskets, hats, and headbands can help to add interest and variety to the photo shoot.
- Focus on capturing candid and lifestyle shots. While it may not be possible to pose an older newborn in the same way as a younger newborn, we can still capture beautiful and meaningful photographs by focusing on candid and lifestyle shots. These types of photos can help to capture the personality and bond between you and your baby.
- Don't be too hard on yourself. It's important to remember that every baby is different and it may not be possible to capture the perfect newborn photoshoot. Focus on enjoying the experience and creating memories that you'll cherish for years to come.
Overall, hiring a newborn photographer in the first two weeks, and after of your baby's life can be a great way to document this special time and capture memories that you'll cherish for years to come.